Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Converge

I'm not the neatest person in the world. I used to hate it when my yaya would fix my room without telling me (under my mom's orders hahaha) because when I have to look for something, I can't find it. I think that a little mess is fine. Though I'm not a neat freak, I know a lot of people who are. They're family members and friends who can't function with a messy desk. This docking station from Qrius is the perfect gift to give to them this Christmas. 


Quirky Converge Charging Station Docking Station


Converge is a docking station for all your gadgets. It's perfect for those with lots of gadgets but not enough USB ports or sockets for charging. The station has 4 USB outlets and uses external power (110-240v) to charge all gadgets at the same time. 


Quirky Converge Charging Station Docking Station

The slit at the back holds the wires in place and the curved shape keeps the wires out of sight. This way, your gadgets can peacefully "sit" on the docking station and enjoy the view. Haha! It really looks like a mini bench for all your electronics. 


Quirky Converge Charging Station Docking Station


The slit for the wires is in a T-shape so that both bottom connected and side connected gadgets can rest on it while charging.  It's 310mm wide, 100mm tall, and 130mm deep. 


Quirky Converge Charging Station Docking Station

It can charge most USB devices (iPhone, iPad, cameras, etc.) with the exception of Blackberry Torch, Curve, and Barnes & Noble Nook devices. It costs P1,800 and it's available here. 


Quirky Converge Charging Station Docking Station

It comes in a slightly weird shaped box so I suggest using a gift bag instead of wrapping the gift. If you're too lazy to go buy a gift bag, you can make your own using newspapers, magazines, or wrapping paper. See my previous post on DIY gift bags. 


Happy shopping and happy giving!!



All photos are from Qrius

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top