Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Backpacking around the country


I've always wanted to go backpacking around the Philippines. Go from one island to the next via plane or boat. It's still on my bucket list but with work and everything, I doubt I'll ever get to check that off my list. I may be stuck at the office but there are plenty of people out there who travel and go on these exciting adventures on a regular basis. The Baggu backpack is the perfect gift to give to them.

via katherineisawesome

via Baggu


It's made of 100% recycled cotton duck. It has two pockets- one outside and one interior pocket. It's shoulder straps are adjustable and it has both a magnetic snap and buckle to ensure the security of your items inside.

Dimensions: 16" high / 10" wide / 5.5" deep

via Baggu

I love the simple design and the various colors it's available in. This lightweight bag is really perfect for those always on-the-go. You can just dump all your stuff in and you're ready to go. Haha! It's perfect for school, traveling, going to the gym, or even just going to the mall and shopping with mom. 

via Baggu

You can purchase the Baggu backpack at Ava for P1,550. Here are some of the fabulous colors available at their website (all photos are from ava.ph). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top