Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Forgive me but Christmas songs are on shuffle in my phone. Haha! I love listening to Christmas songs while I work. Don't you? If you still haven't finished your list, here's a gift you can give to practically anyone- male or female, young or old. It's practical and whimsical at the same time. Perfect combination!

via bestthings.nl
Introducing the Wall Hook Clip Set from Tava Novelties. They're over-sized metal clips which you can mount on your wall. You can use them to hang anything from bags to clothes. The metal finish can easily match any wall color, which makes it a very versatile gift. 

via aliexpress
You can mount them on your bathroom wall for towels, closet wall for clothes, and even by the entrance for hats, jackets, or bags. They come in a set of 3 for P820. You can buy them here

The set comes in a box. For gift wrapping ideas, check out my past posts here, here, and here. However, if your loved one appreciates simple wrapping, see this post

Happy shopping and happy giving! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top