Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist

Wednesday, the day I start hoping the weekend comes faster. Haha!

Super sunnies

via ava.ph
I love the simple yet glamorous People Francis Black design with gold accents. These sunglasses made in Italy are really to die for! Plus, since all Super shades are limited editions, chances of bumping into someone with the same pair are slim. 


WeWood watch

via ava.ph
The watch is made of 100% Maple wood making it the most natural accessory on your wrist. The Date in beige is just so pretty. I know. It's a men's watch but I'd totally wear it. 


Have Love, Will Travel poster


Have Love, Will Travel Teal
via Heima
Found love, check! Next up, will travel. My empty white bedroom wall is just screaming to have this on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top