Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Wish List

Every Wednesday I'll be posting my own wish list. Random things I'm loving now. I love giving gifts but who doesn't love receiving one once in a while?

1. Colored blazer

Look at those yummy colors!! I have black ones and grey ones, a.k.a. BORING ones. Essential pieces, don't get me wrong, but wearing a bright colored blazer might just be the trick to starting my day with that "ready to conquer the world" attitude.

2. Colored structured tote


This bag is all that I need to take a simple outfit and upgrade it into a chic one. Loving all the colors it comes in, especially yellow, red and blue (feeling very nationalistic haha!). There's a Fino bag I'm currently lusting over too but booo I can't find a picture of it anywhere. 

3. Long wallet




I want  NEED a new wallet. After a year of folding all my money, I think it's about time to get a long wallet. Oh if only I could afford the orange Hermes one! *wishful thinking*


So as you may have noticed, I absolutely love colored pieces! Loud and bright colors are my favorite. It's like they instantly shift your mood to all things positive :) 

What are you currently lusting over? 


1 comment:

  1. I love the blazers!! So cute and chic!! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top