Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

On USBs and Discount Sites

Confession: I'm addicted to discount sites. Yup. I make sure to check Groupon, Deal Grocer, Cash Cash Pinoy,
Ensogo, and Metrodeal at least once every 2-3 days. I've bought vouchers from each one and I've been enjoying the HUGE discounts for restaurants, beauty treatments, and even a Christmas tree! Haha!

So, I was checking out Cash Cash Pinoy and I found really cute 4GB USBs, all for P399 each! They'd make such useful gifts for friends and family, especially those still in school. Here are my favorites.


All photos are from the Cash Cash Pinoy Website.

Wooden USB Necklace

Star Wars USBs
For the die hard Star Wars Fans, may the Force also be in your files. Hihi. Excuse my corny remark.  


Random and Quirky USBs
I personally like the Laundry Clip and Japanese Doll designs. 



Superheroes USBs
Aren't these the cutest??? There's something about miniaturizing superheroes that make them so adorable!!


For gift wrapping, my DIY gift bag out of an envelope would be perfect. See my first attempt here. I've tried a second time around and came up with a much neater bag. Practice makes perfect, as they say. Too bad I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave my gift.

You can purchase all USBs here. Happy shopping!!

1 comment:

back to top