Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I've only got 2 hands!

Every time I go to the mall during my lunch break, I only want to bring two things: my phone and my wallet. I hardly ever bring a bag because it's too bulky. BUT, holding my phone and wallet has become such a hassle. Now I know how guys feel (sort of haha). No wonder men's wallets are limited to the 2 and 3-fold designs. Everything has to fit in their pockets without causing the undesirable bulge. LOL.

Tava Novelties has come up with a nice looking iPhone case that doubles as a wallet.
iPhone case and wallet (black)
P1,580 at chicify.com
It has three slots for credit cards/cash/driver's license a.k.a "the essentials". I think it's a nice gift for the men whether that be your dad, kuya, or boyfriend. It's made of real leather and has a quirky outer book design.

iPhone case and wallet (black)
via chicify
The iPhone case/wallet costs P1,580 and you could buy it online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top