Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Insta...wait, what?!

About the title to this post, that was my reaction when I first saw this Instgram box at the Global Pinoy Bazaar last November 10. This is my favorite find from the bazaar because it was totally unique from everything else being sold and it's an absolutely adorable gift idea for anyone.


So, it looks like a normal Instagram box. It's made out of cardboard paper and the little details are surprisingly accurate.





But lo and behold, it's not an ordinary box. When you take the top off, it opens up or "explodes" and instantly becomes a picture collage of some sort. 


Here's the finished product of the box I gave to Chi. I printed out some of our pictures from the past and inserted them into the pockets provided. 


To make it even more personalized, I stuck tickets from the movies we've watched in the past year and some small paper hearts. Haha! I also inserted a note for him. 



Isn't it such a creative and thoughtful gift? It's like an instant scrapbook! I really admire the girl who made this. She pays attention to all the little details and puts a lot of time and effort in making each box. Who is this fabulous female? Yuki Torre. She makes all kinds of handmade crafts and her creations are just amazing. I especially love her exploding box, obviously.

The box comes in two sizes. The bigger one (pictured above) is P500 and the smaller one (two tiers instead of three) is P300. She has a Christmas design which I'm thinking of buying for some family members. She can customize boxes for you at the same prices. Perfect for Valentines or your lola's 90th birthday! 

Good thing I remembered to get her calling card at the bazaar! You can contact her at unikxchange@yahoo.com or 09088955954






No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top