Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

For Masterchef aspirants

Here's a gift I'd give to budding chefs and long-time cooks alike. It's the Apron Guide made by Suck UK and available at Ava.ph!






If your mom hates looking through the cook book with flour dusted fingers, then this would be the perfect gift for her.






It's such a handy guide to wear while in the kitchen! If I had one (and if I started cooking LOL), I'd write my own notes on the cotton apron to add to the already comprehensive list. 

As for gift wrapping, I'd wrap it like any towel- rolling it and tying a nice ribbon around it. Very simple and easy to do. 

Simple gift wrapping from damasklove



But if you wan't to put a little bit more effort into the wrapping, putting it into a clear jar would look really nice too. Your recipient could use the jar afterwards for storage so it won't go to waste.

Wrapping from supermommoments

I'd also add a nice Christmas label on the top of the jar. It's very easy to make these on your computer and just print the design on sticker paper. 


Jar labels from according-to-kelly

You can order the apron at Ava.ph for P995


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top