Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Cup of Joe

I'm not a coffee drinker myself. I enjoy a cup of hot Peppermint Mocha once in a while but I don't drink coffee on a day-to-day basis. I do know a lot of people who start the day with coffee and the Bodum Travel Press Coffee Maker is a nice gift to give to them.


via Zalora


It's a 15 oz cup made up of rubber, plastic, silicone and stainless steel, and it comes in 9 colors: orange, yellow, green, red, blue, purple, pink, black, and grey. For 2,200 pesos, you get the travel press coffee maker and an extra lid. It is the perfect gift for coffee drinkers who are always on-the-go


via Bodum

It's the easiest and fastest way to make a cup of great coffee. It sure beats waiting in line at Starbucks or CBTL! You can purchase the Bodum Travel Press from Zalora here

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top